This product is no longer in stock
HDMI TO VGA + AUDIO
Cable HDMI to VGA FLAT with Audio
This cable adapter is designed to transfer HDMI signal of those devices with HDMI interface, like computer, laptop, HD-set-top-box, harddisk player, PS3, Xbox360 and tablets, to VGA signal and display it to large screen devices, such as monitors, LCD TV, Projectors.
It enables you to watch HDMI video on a large screen and enjoy it with your family and friends.
A perfect companion for an easy and enjoying life!
Supported video input : HDMI 1080P / 720p / 1080i
● Supported output : - VGA: 480P/50HZ, 480P/60HZ, 720P/50HZ, 720P/60HZ, 1080P/50HZ, 1080P/60HZ
● Supports all major digital audio inputs and downconvert audio to stereo analogue output via the 3.5mm jack plug on the cable..
● Supports the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the VGA input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio, for 1080p input, 1920 x 1080 needs to be supported on the display device VGA input.
● HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
● Powered from HDMI Source device 5v HDMI port.
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA from monitor or projector into converter output.
3. Connect audio output from this cable to a speaker set or digital or analogue receiver RCA or 3.5mm audio inputs. Most HDTV's has 3.5mm audio input on the PC-IN (VGA input) as well
* Connector: HDMI male to VGA female + Audio
* Chip in-set
* Plug and play
* Easy to operate
* Support HDCP 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3
* HDMI Input: 480i / 576i / 480p / 576p / 720p / 1080p
* VGA Output: up to 720p