PARKING SENSOR BLU
Parking sensor is a modern system for ultrasonic motor vehicles. It checks the space behind the vehicle during reversing procedures and warns acoustically against obstacles that are detected by the device. The device assists while reversing, but does not release the driver from the special attention required when reversing.
The kit consists of:
- four ultrasonic sensors
- the control unit
- Display with built-in buzzer
- cabling and mounting accessories (drill)
display driver determines the exact position of the obstacle (distance, position). Information about the distance to the obstacle is shown on the LED display numerically, where the field of measurement ranges from 0,0m to 2,5m. Approaching an obstacle when a sensor is activated, the driver is immediately informed of the position of the obstacle on the right or left side of the vehicle by colored lights on the display. In addition, the driver is informed about the distance to the obstacle beep. Beep is emitted from the piezoelectric transducer frequencies of four distance-related. The system is activated automatically when reverse is engaged, together with reversing lights.
- voltage: DC 12 V
- Operating voltage: DC 9 - 16 V
- Current: 20 - 200 mA
- Distance obstacle detection: 0.3 - 2.5 m
- Temp. operation: -30 ° C ~ + 70 ° C - Frequency: 40 kHz - Number of sensors: 4 pieces - of the measurement zone: zone 1:> 2.5 m 2 area: 2,5-1,6 m 3 Zone 1, 5-1 m 4 zone: 0,9-0,7 m 5 zones: 0,6-0,4 m 6 zone: 0,3-0,0 m - diameter of sensor: 22mm (bit from the circle-hole saw included)