Срок на наличността:
Продуктът вече не е наличен
ΠΛΑΚΕΤΑ ΜΕ ΜΙΚΡΟΕΠΕΞΕΡΓΑΣΤΗ ATMEGA32U4 LIKE ARDUINO LEONARDO
- ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller, all in one USB communication, no need for an external FTDI chip.
- Input power supply taken from mini USB
- Feeds power to the breadboard bus
- Works on 3.3V
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them
- A Mini USB connector is used, which is common and used in most cell phones, so you do not have to buy other cables
- I can't find compatible drivers in the latest 1.0.1 Arduino IDE/drivers folder. What should I do?
- You have to program the board with the latest bootloader available.
- I installed version 1.0.0 of Arduino IDE but I can't find Leonardo under boards
- Un-comment the Leonardo section in the "hardwarearduinoboards.txt" file in your Arduino IDE install location
- I disabled all interrupts and entered an infinite loop code on my board and now the bootloader won't start. How do I start it?
- You need a programmer to program the bootloader again. Avoid disabling interrupts at all costs.
|OLINUXINO - PINGUINO
||DUINO - PINGUINO